Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow Day!!!

Southerners don't deal well with snow. There was a light dusting earlier this week over night and it took my over an hour to drive my 30 minute commute. Now they are calling for 2-5 inches to start tomorrowing morning and all the school systems are already closed. My sons are very excited - my oldest said "What if it doesn't snow now". I wasn't really sure how to answer that. On the lap-band front - my psychologist called me today to tell me she finished my report and was in the process of faxing it. Not sure if my surgeon's office will be open tomorrow or not, but I'm hoping I can call and confirm. I really want to get the authorization process started before the holidays - so that any vacation time by BCBS personnel will be counted in the 30 days. BTW ..... you might be curious about my weight. Highest: 331 Current:313

No comments:

Post a Comment