Monday, February 7, 2011
Thanks so much Christine - phoenixrevolution.net -- You are such an inspiration!
Here are 7 interesting factoids about me:
1. I have weird Elvis connections - my parents were married on Elvis Pressley's birthday, Elvis Costello sang the song "Veronica" and I dated a guy named Elvis when I was in high school.
2. I was a cheerleader from the time I was 5 until my 10th grade year in high school --- even though I was chubby!!
3. I graduated 8th in my class.
4. I graduated from Va Tech, however I married a die hard UVA fan --- rivalry games are very interesting in my house.
5. I eloped with my husband while I was in college --- everyone in my family thought I was pregnant!
6. I love everything crafts --- my office is full of scrapbook, stamping, sewing, etc. etc.
7. Since my grandmother died from cancer - I try to do anything I can to support cancer research.
I will get my nominees up as soon as possible --- I have three days until the big day so tons to do!!