I haven't wanted to put down my weight goals - until I get closer to surgery date. I have been thinking about NSV 's I want to achieve and how awesome they will feel when I get there. No particular order --- except for number 1.
1. Sleep without a CPAP machine - or my snuffalupagus mask as one of my BFF's kindly calls it!!
2. Wear jeans without an elastic waste band - except maybe jeggings - I'd love to pull those off.
3. Wear high heels.
4. Size 18's.
5. Size 12's.
6. Weigh less than my hubby.
7. Walk up a flight off steps without getting winded.
8. Walk a 5K.
9. Run a mile.
10. Run a 5K.
11. Enjoy bath time --- (explanation - this is the time my husband and I use to re-group on Friday nights when we are super busy and don't have time for date night --- and get your mind out of the gutter it's not all about doing the nasty. It's not that I don't enjoy it now, but I'd like to get rid of the insecurities that go through my head). Hope that's not TMI!!
12. Wear a bathing suit that isn't a swimdress.
13. Get on a roller coaster without the fear of not fitting -- yes this happened to me one -- I had to move to a plus size seat at Busch Gardens Williamsburg --- totally mortifying.
14. Not have to quietly ask for a seat belt extender when I fly.
15. Shop at Victoria's Secret.
16. Walk without my thighs rubbing together.
17. Have someone not recognize me.
18. Dance like a rock star!!
Well, that's all I can think of for now. I hate that it's not an even number, but I'm sure I will have even more than these!
Thanks to all my fabulous followers - your words of support are super. My hubby is still amazed that I'm blogging and that I actually have followers, but then again it took him over a year to adopt the facebook craze and now he is addicted. Maybe he'll start a blog next.