Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awards.....

I received this award from Amanda @ Amanda's Waning -- thanks a so much!!
So here's the deal, I have to list 5 guilty pleasures and then nominate three fabulous and sweet bloggers.
1. A good 'romance' novel and a bubble bath. The juicer the book the better. Time just seems to float away when I have a great book.
2. COACH Purses --- I love a great handbag. Of course I shop at the Coach Outlet store and use coupons. Even then - I only buy one every year or so.
3. Tattoos. I have two, but I'd love to have more. I think my 100lb. goal gift to myself will be a tattoo along the edge of my hand (thumb side) with my band date. To remind me of everything I've gone through to get there.
4. Watching my kids play sports. Deep down I'm a very competitive person, but I've never been fit enough to play sports. Sometimes the games are so intense that my heart starts racing --- it's such a thrill - win or lose.
5. Girls Night Out --- we do this once a month in my neighborhood. There's about 12 of us and we hang out and play games and gossip --- I couldn't do without it.
Here are my nominees for super sweet bloggers:

2 comments:

  1. I'd LOOOOVE a regular girls' night out! You are so lucky. And wow, if you get the date tattooed near your hand, I guess you are ready to answer lots of questions regarding the significance of that date! Very brave. I can't even tell my own mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all worked up over my kids' sporting events too. My oldest plays goalie and is very good, but it is always so nerve wracking to see the balls flying at her!

    I'm so jealous of your neighborhood girls night out! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete